To qualify for Money back you have to meet the following terms:
- The product must be returned within 3 days (for customers in India) of receipt of the product at your end and it should not be altered or tampered or used or opened and should be in original packaging and with the invoice and Certificate, if any.
- Buyer has to bear all expenses for returning. Please ensure that you pack the parcel securely and send it back to us through Registered Postal Service or a reliable Courier Service.
- The Return Code Number is issued to the buyer and the same must be mentioned on the package. The return code number can be collected by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Refund would be issued in 10-15 days. All Returns are subject to deduction of 25% Restocking charges. Your remaining money will be refunded after deducting the taxes like the VAT, payment gateway charges, PayPal, etc, if applicable.
- Any dispute regarding the product is subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.